Old versionsSee all
WatPro is the premier water treatment simulator for predicting water quality based on specific treatment processes and chemical addition (e.g. alum, ferric chloride, NaOH, lime).
WatPro uses raw water quality parameters such as pH, TOC and SUVA, and design and operating characteristics of process tanks, to simulate plant operation.
WatPro has a user-friendly interface that allows a schematic of the water treatment plant to be easily configured within minutes.
Results can be viewed either on-screen, printed a user-formatted hard copy report or saved to electronic files for further processing.
- Calculated Turbidity Reductions by Process & Whole Facility
- Calculated Specific UV Absorbance (SUVA) in Raw Water
- New Utilities (calculator, file recall, notepad)
- Improved Reporting and Calibration Options
- Models CLO2 Disinfection, Consumption & DBP Formation
- Includes Use of Ferrous Salts for Removing Residuals
- Flocculation tanks
- Settling tanks
- Membrane processes
- Granular activated carbon
- Contact chambers
- Clear wells